Best Practices in Preparing the SBA 7(a) GP Loan Package
Doing it Right to get a Quick Approval from Citrus Heights
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
2:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. Eastern
Complimentary Coleman Report News with Bob Coleman starts at 1:50 p.m. Eastern
Use our “email address only” order form!
Making SBA loans doesn’t need to be a risky or complicated endeavor. By having the right tools at your disposal, you can streamline the entire process for your SBA 7(a) loan packages.
However preparing SBA 7(a) loan packages might seem daunting and is not an easy task.
If not completed properly, the risk can be missed expectations for your internal and external customers. And of course, errors increase the potential of a guaranty repair or denial by the SBA.
Our webinar course will show you and your employees a method for you to consider for preparing SBA packages in the effort to reach a complete and as close to perfect package as possible.
You will learn
· SBA’s 10-Tab System
· How to Complete the SBA 7(a) Loan Application Forms (Tab 1)
· How to Complete the Eligibility Questionnaire (Tab 2)
· How to Prepare the Draft Authorization (Tab 3)
· Reviewing the Borrower’s Personal Information (Tab 4)
· What are the Other Processing Documents Required (Tab 5)
· Presenting the Business Financials (Tab 6)
· How to Handle Affiliated Business Information (Tab 7)
· What are the Supporting Eligibility Documents Needed? (Tab 8)
· What are the Supporting Collateral Documents Needed? (Tab 9)
· What are the Other Supporting Documents Needed? (Tab 10)
· The common mistakes lenders make that cause their loans to get rejected by the SBA loan processing center
· Best practices of submitting your loan through E-tran
· Best practices of submitting your loan through E-mail
· Best practices of physical loan file storage
Who should attend
SBA Department managers
SBA Loan underwriters
SBA Loan packagers
SBA Loan Closers
SBA Loan Brokers