By Bob Coleman
Editor, C-Suite Wednesday
C-Suite Wednesday — Nominate Someone for Coleman’s 2017 SBA Lending Awards
Nominations are open for outstanding and innovative SBA lending professionals in the following three categories.
2017 Top-25 SBA Lending Professionals
2017 Top-10 Women of SBA Lending
2017 Top-10 Young Professionals of SBA Lending
Awards are open to all SBA lending professionals. Winners could come from a broad spectrum of organizations — lenders, CDCs, secondary markets, organizations such as SCORE and SBDCs, small business advocacy and trade groups, support vendors, thought leaders and academia, and government, SBA employees.
The nominations and/or testimonials should address why the nominee should be honored and how the nominee has made a positive impact in their community and the SBA lending industry.
There is no entry fee.
Here are some of the ground rules for the inaugural year of the awards.
- Top-10 Young Professionals category is eligible for anyone aged 39 or less as of December 31, 1977.
- You may be nominated for more than one category.
- Judges will be appointed by Coleman Publishing. (2017 winners will be invited to judge the 2018 awards).
- Deadline to apply is July 31, 2017.
- Finalists will be announced September 30, 2017.
- Winners will be announced at an event in Washington DC in the first week of December 2017. (Attendance is encouraged, but not required.)
- Testimonials will be accepted to support nominations.
There is no set format for submitting nominations. The nominations and/or testimonials should address why the nominee should be honored and how the nominee has made a positive impact in their community and the SBA lending industry.
Nominations may be submitted here or emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is July 31, 2017.
28081 Marguerite Pkwy, #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690