Introducing the Calculating SBA Cash Flow Correctly Webinar: A 75 minute video webinar your staff can participate in.
When: Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
SBA’s SOP gives the SBA 7(a) loan underwriter specific guidance how to calculate global cash flow. Do your underwriters know the traps that can jeopardize the SBA 7(a) loan guaranty? SBA allows cash flow to be calculated from several sources — financial statements, tax returns or projections. But do they know specific SBA requirements? And how to document discrepancies between financial statements and tax returns?
What about add backs to cash flow? What does SBA allow? What add backs will SBA disallow? Do your underwriters know all the rules SBA demands underwriters follow? SBA’s Inspector General does, and uses them to deny 7(a) guaranties.
This Coleman webinar will make your team experts of the specific SBA rules, and math, you need to follow for accurate cash flow collateral value calculations. And to ensure you have a valid SBA 7(a) loan guaranty.
Numbers must be perfect. Because, in the event of a default, SBA will double check the underwriter’s math during the guaranty purchase review process. We’ll discuss five real world SBA 7(a) loans the Inspector General has denied the guarany due to math errors — after purchase.
Bob Coleman will discuss this subject in a clear, professional and entertaining manner. Using case studies he will give your underwriters a thorough understanding how to calculate and document SBA’s SOP cash flow calculation requirements, correctly, every time.
Best of all, this training is only $389 (multiple locations from the same organization is a flat fee of $489).
Taught by a National SBA 7(a) and 504 Loan Expert
Publisher, Coleman Report
Author, Money, Money Everywhere
and Not a Drop for Main Street.
Bob is the editor of the Coleman Report, the newsletter that specializes in SBA loans and the website for small business bankers. He is the nationally recognized expert on small business lending, has been a regular contributor for Fox business News and is sourced frequently by all major financial media news outlets, including the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
Bob is a prolific keynote speaker at numerous small business lending events across the United States every year – including recent international speaking engagements in the U.K. and Germany.
Coleman has a B.A. in Medieval History from the University of Santa Barbara and a M.B.A. in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
You will learn to calculate global cash flow the SBA way:
- Using Historical Year-end Financial Statements
- Using Tax Returns
- Using Interim Financial Statements
- Using Projections
- Mandatory adjustments to cash flow math
- Permissible adjustments to cash flow math
- Impermissible adjustments to cash flow math
- Reconcile cash flow math differences between the tax return and the financial statement
Additionally, your team will learn:
- Five case study math mistakes lenders have made that lose their SBA 7(a) guaranty from SBA Inspector General audits
- Ten cash flow items that must be addressed in the credit memorandum
- The minimum cash flow coverage ratios mandated by SBA
- Specific guidance for SBA 7(a) loans over $350,000
- Specific guidance for SBA 7(a) loans under $350,000
- Specific guidance for SBA 7(a) loans less than $25,000
- SBA’s credit scoring model and cash flow math
- Specific guidance for SBAExpress loans
- The math for a global cash flow model taking into account owner’s personal cash flow
- SBA Credit box policy points each lender must include about cash flow math
Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
We will automatically forward a certificate of participation for those who are registered to attend the webinar via GoToWebinar.
If you have purchased the unlimited site license and would like certificates for all who attend simply forward their names and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. She will email the certificates to all attendees.
Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to email@example.com. Also, feel free to ask pre-webinar questions.
About Coleman Webinars
Coleman is the largest producer of small business banking video webinars and online training for the banking industry.
Our faculty are professional instructors are the absolute experts in their fields.
Why a Coleman Training Webinar?
It’s very cost effective. No airfare, no hotels. Just cram as many people as you wish into your conference room and turn on the computer. You have several options to view the program. You may watch on screen, or listen in on your phone.
You can choose to have any many connections nationwide as you wish when you purchase unlimited access for only $489.
A great benefit of the program is that you may have your questions answered by the faculty. All of our webinars are recorded. Buyers of the unlimited site license option will receive a DVD recording of the event to share with anyone you wish.
A transcript of the program is also provided to purchasers of the unlimited site license.
How it Works
We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will schedule a test run.
There are two ways to access the webinar. The first is to simply click on the link we will provide when you register.
If you have a firewall issue, or you can’t get the GoToWebinar link to work, don’t panic!
The second way to access the webinar is directly from the GoToWebinar website. You will simply need to input the webinar ID and access code. These will also be provided when you register, and again the day before the webinar when we distribute the handouts.
Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 12:00pm ET. This will give each attendee two full hours before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream
You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and powerpoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the powerpoint.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
You will receive the pdf handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email email@example.com and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
Complimentary Coleman Report Live! News Show with Bob Coleman from 1:50 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Log and dial in ten minutes before each Coleman webinar to hear the “Complimentary Coleman Report Live! News Show” with Bob Coleman.
We do this for two reasons. First, the pre-show confirms you are successfully connected to the webinar. Second, we provide you a synopsis of the current news to help you place what is happening to the small business lending industry in context. Join us for this free feature!
The Fine Print
1) The single user registration fee of $389 is based on location not attendance. You may have as many people in one location attend. You may distribute the materials to anybody in your company.
2) For only $100 more ($489), you may invite as many people from your institution from as many locations as you wish. (You also get the reply link and transcript!) We will forward you a link that allows you to sign up as many people as you wish.
3) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
4) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
5) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guaranty — no questions asked.
Five Easy Ways to Order!
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register BDO Training” in Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 607 Foothill Blvd., # 546, La Cañada, CA
5) Click here for paying using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
607 Foothill Blvd # 546
La Cañada, CA 91012
(c) 2015 All Rights Reserved