Our 15th Annual Edition!
Get the 2018 Franchise and NAICS Coleman Reports for $1295 (Individual Reports Just $995 Each)
Create SBA Compliant Credit Memos
Updated for 2018
Includes SBA 7(a) and 504 Loans
Not Available Anywhere Else
- Complete 10-year Loan Failure and Charge-off rates for SBA 7(a) and 504 loans
- Data compiled directly from SBA’s loan borrower database
- Assess loan viability using 2,600 Franchise Codes
- Assess loan viability using 1,300 NAICS Codes
- Data Available only from Coleman Report
Now you can enhance your SBA loan credit memos with SBA data on ten years of loan performance-all sortable by NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) and franchise codes. Benchmark for quality loans . . . and you’ll ensure your regulators and the SBA will respect your assessment of creditworthiness of the franchise and/or industry.
This report protects you with SBA 7(a) and 504 historical loan failure and charge-off data from January 1, 2008 – December 31, 2017-directly from the SBA database and only available exclusively from Coleman Report.
You’ll be able to match your SBA loans by industry, loan amount failure rate and annual charge-off percentages.
Cost of these exclusive reports is only $1295.
Your Franchise and NAICS Coleman Reports contains the following data fields-makes your credit memo documentation unimpeachable
Build your credit memo quickly, easily and reliably with SBA 7(a) and 504 loan data for the past ten years-2008 to 2017:
1) Franchise and NAICS code and name.
2) Number of loans – Represents SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loan approvals by Franchise and NAICS code for the ten-year period.
3) Loan Amounts – For SBA 7(a) data, the gross amount of the loan adds together the SBA guaranty portion and lender’s unguaranteed portion. SBA 504 data is for the debenture.
4) 10-Year Failure Rate – SBA classifies a loan as a failure when it honors the loan guaranty and cuts a check to the bank. Failure rate is calculated for loans approved during the ten-year period.
What Consumer Advocate Clark Howard Says about the Franchise Coleman Report
Franchise ownership can be a dicey proposition, with some chains having great success rates and others having abysmal failure rates. Banks will often consult with a publication called the Coleman Report to determine if they’ll lend to you as an aspiring franchisee.
Clark Howard, clark.com
|2018 NAICS/Franchise 7(a) & 504 Performance Report|
Bob Coleman Editor
28081 Marguerite Parkway #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
(c) 2018 All Rights Reserved