June 17, 2013
By Bob Coleman
Editor, Coleman Report
Small Business Week moves from Seattle to Dallas today.
If you would like to hear SBA Administrator Karen Mills live, log into a Google hangout at 8:45 Central. Or, you can access the stream here.
Here is the morning schedule
1. Armchair Interview with SBA Administrator, Karen Mills
2. “Dallas Entrepreneurial Ecosystem” Panel
Moderator: Wes Jurey, CEO & President Arlington Chamber
- Brad Bunt, SBDC Director
- Keith Kennedy, SCORE District Director
- Wright Lassiter, Chancellor, Dallas Community College District
- Daniel Oney, Manager, Source Link, Dallas
3. “Growing and Going Global” Panel
Moderator: Lockheed Martin – Jim Tanksley, Senior Mgr., Supplier Diversity Programs
- Melissa Wurzer, Program Manager, World Wide Procurement Global Supplier, Dell
- Kerry Tassopoulos, V.P Government Relations, Mary Kay
- John Terrell, V.P Commercial Development, DFW Airport
- Ebrahim Keshavarz, Vice President, National Business Markets, AT&T
St. Louis is tomorrow, Pittsburgh on Thursday, and the week wraps up in Washington DC on Friday.