Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
What if you discovered an amazing “new” SBA loan program that’s been around for five years—one that can dramatically increase the services you offer small business clients . . . while at the same time boost the quality and ROI of your portfolio? What if all these “select” loans were made safe by a traditional SBA guaranty?
A growing number of smart bankers are making themselves more competitive—and more profitable—by rediscovering the SBA’s CAPline program, which allows them to offer small businesses unique working capital and other unusual loans not normally associated with SBA. But best of all, CAPline loans actually help you upgrade the quality and yields of your loan portfolio, even as they allow you to expand your small business services.
CAPline is an excellent working capital SBA loan product with the attached guaranty. As always though, all small business lending has risks. CAPline allows you to mitigate risk by targeting specific working capital lending solutions for your customer’s capital needs.
Your underwriters will learn the documentation and working capital analysis SBA demands in CAPline credit memos so they don’t make mistakes that will void the SBA loan guaranty:
Don’t lose your best customers by not having this niche loan product in your toolbox!
Senior Managers and lenders will learn of the significant opportunities and traps CAPline loan products offer
- Acquire significant new small business lending skills to add value to your institution
- Learn about a high-yielding loan program that minimizes risk to the lender with the SBA guaranty
- Show your customers a low-cost solution to grow their small business by solving their working capital needs
- Be able to clearly understand your lending risk by understanding the hidden logistics of the program
- Have the necessary information to correctly choose whether to administer the program’s systems internally, or choose an SBA CAPline loan service provider.
- Adopt best-practices of other successful SBA CAPline lenders to be able to monitor your borrower and expertly answer questions and challenges by all stakeholders — internal credit review, credit committee, C-Suite, SBA and your regulators
- Working Capital Line Program
- Contract Loan Program
- Seasonal Line of Credit Program
- Builders Line Program
The programs can be used to finance seasonal working capital needs; finance the direct costs of performing certain construction, service and supply contracts, subcontracts, or purchase orders; finance the direct labor and material costs associated with commercial and residential construction and renovation; or provide general working capital lines of credit that have specific requirements for repayment.
- What your target customer looks like
- Where to go for CAPline loans
- Equity requirements
- Cash flow requirements
- Common loan structures
- Interest rates and terms and guaranty fees
- Collateral requirements
- Secondary market options
- Allowable Fees
- Prepayment Penalties
- Use of Proceeds
- Allowable Advances
- Repayment Options
- “Clean up” or zero balance annual requirements
- Monthly, quarterly and annual monitoring requirements
Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
We will automatically forward a certificate of participation for those who are registered to attend the webinar via GoToWebinar.
If you have purchased the unlimited site license and would like certificates for all who attend simply forward their names and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. She will email the certificates to all attendees.
Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to email@example.com. Also, feel free to ask pre-webinar questions.
About Coleman Webinars
Coleman is the largest producer of small business banking video webinars and online training for the banking industry.
Our faculty are professional instructors are the absolute experts in their fields.
Why a Coleman Training Webinar?
It’s very cost effective. No airfare, no hotels. Just cram as many people as you wish into your conference room and turn on the computer. You have several options to view the program. You may watch on screen, or listen in on your phone.
You can choose to have any many connections nationwide as you wish when you purchase unlimited access for only $489.
A great benefit of the program is that you may have your questions answered by the faculty. All of our webinars are recorded. Buyers of the unlimited site license option will receive a DVD recording of the event to share with anyone you wish.
A transcript of the program is also provided to purchasers of the unlimited site license.
How it Works
We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will schedule a test run.
There are two ways to access the webinar. The first is to simply click on the link we will provide when you register.
If you have a firewall issue, or you can’t get the GoToWebinar link to work, don’t panic!
The second way to access the webinar is directly from the GoToWebinar website. You will simply need to input the webinar ID and access code. These will also be provided when you register, and again the day before the webinar when we distribute the handouts.
Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 12:00pm ET. This will give each attendee two full hours before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream
You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and powerpoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the powerpoint.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
You will receive the pdf handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email email@example.com and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
Complimentary Coleman Report Live! News Show with Bob Coleman from 1:50 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Log and dial in ten minutes before each Coleman webinar to hear the “Complimentary Coleman Report Live! News Show” with Bob Coleman.
We do this for two reasons. First, the pre-show confirms you are successfully connected to the webinar. Second, we provide you a synopsis of the current news to help you place what is happening to the small business lending industry in context. Join us for this free feature!
The Fine Print
1) The single user registration fee of $389 is based on location not attendance. You may have as many people in one location attend. You may distribute the materials to anybody in your company.
2) For only $100 more ($489), you may invite as many people from your institution from as many locations as you wish. (You also get the reply link and transcript!) We will forward you a link that allows you to sign up as many people as you wish.
3) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
4) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
5) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guaranty — no questions asked.
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register CAPLine Webinar” in Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 607 Foothill Blvd., # 546, La Cañada, CA
5) Click here for paying using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
607 Foothill Blvd # 546
La Cañada, CA 91012
(c) 2016 All Rights Reserved