Date: Thursday, May 3, 2018
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
1) Register Immediately by Ordering Online Here!
2) Simply email email@example.com with the webinar name in the subject line. For previous customers we will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file.
3) Or, call Joseph Coleman at 818-790-4591 extension 1,
4) Fax an order form to 818-790-7859.
5) You can even send a check with an order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Parkway #4525, Mission Viejo, CA 92690.
Underwriting and disbursing SBA 7(a) loans have a separate set of SBA rules that must be followed to ensure compliance with SBA’s SOP. This Coleman webinar will give your staff SBA required items to become experts in construction financing — both for SBA 7(a) and 504 rules.
New SOP equity injection requirements effective January 1 also impact your SBA construction loan structure.
- New Facility Construction
- New Leasehold Improvement Construction
- Renovation Construction
- Construction Equity Injection Requirements
- Construction of Single-Use Properties
- Special Construction Materials
- SBA Construction Loan Provisions for Loans over $350,000
- Lender Lien Requirements
- SBA 504 Loan Construction Financing and the 3rd Party Lender
- SBA 504 Interim Financing
- Construction Loan Insurance Requirements
- SBA Completion Bond Requirements
- Green Construction Projects
- Appraisal Requirements for Construction Loans
- Documents Requirement for Construction Loans
- The Contingency Fund
- How to Handle Deviations from Plans and Specs
- How to Handle Cost Overruns
- What SBA Requires when Construction is Completed
- The Different Construction Rules for PLP and GP Lenders
- Refinancing interim Construction debt
- Occupancy rules for new Construction projects
- Residential space rules for new Construction
- Using loan proceeds to purchase vacant land
- Logistics — Interest Rates, Loan Structure, Loan Maturities, Master Note
- Allowable Fees
- Using a 3rd party Construction Management Vendor
- Required Inspection Visits
- Funding Cost Overruns
- Required Lien Releases
- SBA Form 601
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street.” He is the founder of the Coleman Publishing, a publisher of books, data, newsletters and reports and a producer of conferences, webinars and training videos — to help finance professionals become small business lending experts.
Bob is the nationally recognized expert on small business financing. He has appeared frequently on Fox Business News, NPR and other numerous media outlets. He is sourced by all print media including the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg. He is a frequent speaker about small business lending throughout the US and EU. Bob has a BA in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
His passion is getting capital to Main Street and Rural American small business.
Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
We will automatically forward a certificate of participation for those who are registered to attend the webinar via GoToWebinar.
If you have purchased the unlimited site license and would like certificates for all who attend simply forward their names and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. She will email the certificates to all attendees.
Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to email@example.com. Also, feel free to ask pre-webinar questions.
About Coleman Webinars
Coleman is the largest producer of small business banking video webinars and online training for the banking industry.
Our faculty are professional instructors are the absolute experts in their fields.
Why a Coleman Training Webinar?
It’s very cost effective. No airfare, no hotels. Just cram as many people as you wish into your conference room and turn on the computer. You have several options to view the program. You may watch on screen, or listen in on your phone.
You can choose to have any many connections nationwide as you wish when you purchase unlimited access for only $589.
A great benefit of the program is that you may have your questions answered by the faculty. All of our webinars are recorded. Buyers of the unlimited site license option will receive a DVD recording of the event to share with anyone you wish.
A transcript of the program is also provided to purchasers of the unlimited site license.
How it Works
We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will schedule a test run.
There are two ways to access the webinar. The first is to simply click on the link we will provide when you register.
If you have a firewall issue, or you can’t get the GoToWebinar link to work, don’t panic!
The second way to access the webinar is directly from the GoToWebinar website. You will simply need to input the webinar ID and access code. These will also be provided when you register, and again the day before the webinar when we distribute the handouts.
Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 12:00pm ET. This will give each attendee two full hours before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream
You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and powerpoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the powerpoint.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
You will receive the pdf handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email email@example.com and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
The Fine Print
1) The single user registration fee of $389 is based on location not attendance. You may have as many people in one location attend. You may distribute the materials to anybody in your company.
2) For only $200 more ($589), you may invite as many people from your institution from as many locations as you wish. (You also get the reply link and transcript!) We will forward you a link that allows you to sign up as many people as you wish.
3) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
4) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
5) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guaranty — no questions asked.
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Construction Webinar” in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Parkway #4525, Mission Viejo, CA, 92690
5) Click “Add to Cart” to pay using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
28081 Marguerite Parkway, #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
(c) 2018 All Rights Reserved