By Bob Coleman
Editor, Coleman Report
With all pr about Small Business Week, NFIB Prez has penned a great op-ed piece reminding us what Main Street entrepreneurs truly think:
1) I’m a risk taker – but my risks are purposeful
2) I work seven days a week
3) My employees are my family
4) When money is tight, I get paid last; employee payroll comes first
5) You call it income; I call it “cash flow”
6) My business is the future of my family
7) I create about two-thirds of net new jobs, and more …….
8) I’m an innovator
9) I’m a philanthropist
10) I’m a good neighbor
11) The cost of health care is crushing me
12) I love what I do and I wouldn’t have it any other way.