The Coleman Report 500 lists the top 500 SBA 7(a) lenders, by loan volume and loan amount.
Now in it’s 19th year, this 21 page report lists all the major SBA 7(a) lenders throughout the country.
Covering the federal government’s fiscal year, October 2013 through September 2014, the report ranks all SBA 7(a) lenders by 2 categories – number of loan and gross loan volume.
Also, we include the percentage increase, or decrease in lending volume in 2014 over the lender’s 2013 numbers.
This is a great tool to understand who’s who in SBA 7(a) lending, – nationally, regionally and locally.
The report includes:
Alphabetical listing of the top 500, SBA 7(a) lenders, including city and state
Each lender’s loan approval numbers and gross loan volume
The percentage change in 2014 over 2013
Lender’s 2014 ranking by number of loans and gross loan volume
Lender’s historical rankings in 2013
A listing of the top 100, SBA 7(a) lenders by number of loans
A listing of the top 100, SBA 7(a) lenders by loan volume
An analysis of SBA 7(a) program stats
A description of the top ten SBA 7(a) lenders.
In PDF and EXCEL FORMAT!
You will receive the report in a pdf format, PLUS, you will receive the top 500 lenders in an excel worksheet at no additional charge.
Five Easy Ways to Order!
1) Order though Paypal and receive access to your reports immediately. Note you can use Paypal without establishing an account. Paypal accepts all credit cards. There is no charge to you to use Paypal, we cover the fees.
2) Previous customers need only to send an email to email@example.com with “CR 500” in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or we will send you a PayPal request. The reports will be sent immediately during normal business hours.
3) Call Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
4) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
5) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 607 Foothill Blvd., # 546, La Cañada, CA 91012
Subscription price is $897 per year. Site license an additional $200 per year.
No part of the Coleman Report may be reproduced without written permission
© 2014 All Rights Reserved by Bob Coleman