December 1, 2016
By Bob Coleman
Editor, Coleman’s Movers & Shakers
Coleman Movers & Shakers — Want to Move to North Carolina?
From the North Carolina SBA District Office
The SBA North Carolina District Office is pleased to announce a career position available in Charlotte. The position is that of Lender Relations Specialist:
- Full Time, permanent
- GS-12 level
- Salary range of $71,068 to $92,389 per year
- Team member in the Finance Division
- Market all SBA lending programs and service through outreach and marketing.
- Conduct outreach, training, education, development, lender recruitment, consultation and working with assigned lenders in the District,
- Conduct face-to-face visits with individual lending institution for the purpose of delivering SBA loan programs and services in the District
- Conduct or participate in training sessions designed to ensure SBA programs and services are optimized in the various financial organizations served by the District.
- Provide assistance through consultative and customer interactions with lenders.
- The incumbent of the position will be assigned various local market duties to be determined upon the selection and strengths of the individual.
Please click https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/457204000 for complete details including an online application. This job announcement closes on Wed., Dec. 7, 2016.
Come join our team of professionals who help small businesses start, develop and grow in the state of North Carolina!
Upcoming Coleman Webinars
Upcoming Coleman Certified Online 8-Week Training Courses
Coleman Certified SBA One Training — Thursday, December 8
Coleman Certified 2017 SBA 7(a) Loan Underwriting Training — Thursday, January 5
Upcoming SBA Lending Professional Industry Events
Ninth Annual SBA Secondary Market Summit, December 6, Washington D.C.
The SBIC Summit: Increased Profit, Improved Regulatory Compliance, December 7, Washington D.C.
Rural Lenders Roundtable, December 8, Washington D.C.
Southeast Small Business Lenders Conference 2017, March 5-7, Hilton Head, SC
Mid-America Lenders Conference 2017, April 10-12, Austin, TX