Coleman’s SBA 7(a) CRE Interest Rate Sheet
Now, you have a resource to know the current market interest rates for SBA 7(a) commercial real estate loans – by state, by industry, and by lender.
The national report comprises an interest rate analysis for each state
· Period covers the Oct to Dec 2013 quarter
· 1400+ loans with terms over 20 years and in excess of $350,000 are listed
· Lists average lender interest rate
· Lists average NAICS interest rate
· Lists the number of loans by each lender
This is the first page of the Alabama report.
This new Coleman product also lists every loan for each NAICS code for every market.
· Borrower Name
· Borrower City and State
· The total loan amount
· The initial interest rate
· Lender Name
This is the sample NAICS loan data from the Idaho report.
Only $295 per state or county
Or order all 55 reports for only $995.
This report will be updated quarterly. To order the quarterly update through 2014 please send an email to email@example.com and we will do all the paperwork.
Annual pricing is $590 per state, or $1990 for all 55 reports. In other words, buy 2 get 2 free
Order any of the reports online using these links.