August 28, 2018
By Bob Coleman
Editor, Coleman Report
Nominations Open in Coleman’s 2018 SBA Lender Professional Awards
Nominations are open for outstanding SBA lending professionals in the following categories.
- Main Street Lender of the Year
- SBA 7(a) Lender of the Year
- SBA 504 Lender of the Year
- Rural SBA or USDA Lender of the Year
- Mission-Based SBA Lender of the Year
- SBA Secondary Market Person of the Year
- SBA Woman Lender of the Year
- Emerging SBA Lender of the Year (Under 40)
- SBA Business Development Office of the Year (5 Finalists/Winners)
Here is the fine print:
- There is no entry fee.
- Judges are previous winners and will be appointed by Coleman Publishing
- Per judges discretion, there may be more than one winner per category.
- All nominations must submitted through Survey Monkey.
- Emerging SBA Lender of the Year is eligible for anyone aged 39 or less as of December 31, 2018.
- Awards will be presented at an event the first week in Washington D.C. Winners are not required to attend, except for:
- SBA BDO winners will be required to attend the Coleman 2019 SBA BDO Summit in February to receive their award. Location TBA.
- Coleman Publishing retains final authority of rule interpretations.
Deadline for submission is October 2, 2018
Nominating statements and/or testimonials should address why the nominee should be honored and how the nominee has made a positive impact in the SBA lending and small business lending community.
A compelling case study of a specific accomplishment or solution to a problem will be scored highly.
Judges also react very favorable to testimonials from Senior Management and/or the C-Suite.