Coleman Report Newsletter
Details & Descriptions
How beneficial would it be to you to have easy access to expert SBA industry data and reports you need to properly manage your SBA department?
Our Coleman Report Premium Subscription content is the solution.
Since 1993, the Coleman Report has been the leading source of information for small business lenders on how to manage the marketing, underwriting, closing, servicing and liquidation of SBA loans.
Become a subscriber, and you will have immediate access to invaluable data and written reports that are required tools for today’s SBA lending managers.
Your Coleman Report Premium Subscription will help you:
- Manage your BDOs and underwriters to increase the quality of your SBA loan portfolio and reduce losses
- Eliminate SBA 7(a) repairs and denials of the guaranty
- Industry trends you need to know to protect your bank’s SBA loan pipeline and portfolio
- What you need to do to be prepared for your SBA PARRIS review
- Understand your competitor’s business models
- How anticipated changes in SBA’s policies will affect you
- Fairly compensate your business development officers
- Become an expert of SBA lending macro and micro issues
- Learn everything you need to know about SBA One
- Understand current best practices to expertly manage your SBA loan department
Included in your Coleman Report Premium Subscription are five annual reports — a $1,485 value!
- 2016 Coleman Franchise Report (Released March 2016)
- 2016 Coleman NAICS SBA 7(a) & 504 Report (Released March 2016)
- 2016 Coleman SBA BDO Compensation Report (Next release — April 2016)
- 2016 Coleman Report 500 (Next Release — December 2016)
You will also have access to our library of over 50 reports written for the C-Suite and SBA department managers.
- Live Oak Bank — The Business Model
- SBA’s 90% Guaranty International Trade Loan Program
- Underutilized SBA Export Lending Programs
- Expectations Remain High for SBA Secondary Market
- Small Business Lending is Starting to Get Crowded
- Tuning Your Credit Policy for SBA Lending
- SBA 504 Green Lending Can Exceed $5MM Limit
- 7(a) Program Changes for Loans <$350,000
- Six Clauses That Can Reduce Future Litigation Costs
- False Claims Act Enforcements, Criminalizing Bad Loan Decisions
- What Management Needs to Know About the Small Loan Advantage Program
- SBA Express Lending – What Senior Management Needs to Know
SBA Business Development
- Managing Loan Brokers to Grow SBA Loan Business
- Who Is Your Next Prospect (And Where to Find Them)?
- Marketing Loans in the 21st Century
- Get the Business Appraisal if Total Loan Proceeds Exceed $250,000
- Understanding SBA SOP 5010 (H) Environmental Requirements Tips for SBA Underwriters
- The New SBA 7(a) Debt Refinancing Rules Effective May 1, 2015
- SBA SOP Changes to Business Appraisals Effective May 1, 2015
- Changes to the SBA SOP 5010 Effective May 1, 2015
- Financing the Zor in 2015
- Business Acquisition Financing-Practice w/Prudence
- Fifteen Steps to Profitable & Prudent Construction Lending
- Drilling Deeper to Client Performance With PFS
- How to Get Better Borrower Financial Information
- Are You Sure You’re Insured?
- Setting Borrower Equity Requirements
- Documenting SBA Borrower Equity Injections
- Environmental Guidelines for C-Store Lending
- Underwriting Convenience Store Loans
- Restaurants are Restaurants, Right?
- Crafting the SBA Loan Authorization
- Underwriting Borrower Projections
- Calculating Borrower Global Cash Flow In Today’s Environment
SBA Loan Closing and Servicing
- Perfecting the Art of the Flawless SBA 7(a) Loan Closing
- 5 Tips to Accelerate the Liquidation of a 504 1st Loan – A 2015 Update
- ‘Offers in Compromise,’ ‘Short Sales,’ and ‘Lien Releases’ – The Tools Used to Liquidate SBA Loans
- Bankruptcy and the SBA Loan – The Issues You Must Know
Five Easy Ways to Order!
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to email@example.com with “Coleman Report Subscription” in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 607 Foothill Blvd., # 546, La Cañada, CA 91012
5) Order online here via PayPal
- Detail Name 1: