March 3, 2015
By Bob Coleman
Editor, Coleman Report Morning Brief
So They Say.
Partnering with alternative lender, Lendio, “Staples Business Loans powered by Lendio,” is now live for Main Street.
The marketing pitch is:
- Broad set of funding products such as lines of credit, SBA loans, term loans, merchant cash advances, ACH advances, equipment loans, commercial real estate loans, factoring and more;
- More than twenty different funding options for loans ranging from $2,500 to $1 million;
- The ability to see all funding options available with just one application;
- Personal attention from a loan advisor to guide small businesses through the entire process;
- Impartial advice to help understand the pros and cons of each option so small businesses choose what is right for their needs;
- Fast funding within days, not weeks.
“The new ‘Staples Business Loans’ is an amazing service that we’re pleased to offer our small business customers. Along with our recently launched More Account, an account for purchases at Staples, it’s another great example of how we’re helping our small business customers manage their cash flow and financing needs,” says Alison Corcoran, senior vice president, North American stores and online marketing, Staples. “We’re focused on providing all the products and services small businesses need.”
Staples evaluated more than 30 financial services firms before teaming up with Lendio.
“Our award-winning technology curates all the best-in-class lenders across various business loan products and a wide variety of options to cover the vast majority of small business needs,” says Brock Blake, CEO and founder, Lendio. “We are thrilled to team up with Staples on Business Loans powered by Lendio and look forward to helping their customers with a range of financial products all in one place. Lendio has already helped nearly a half million small business owners.”