Everything Your Small Business Customers Need to Know about PPP to Maximize Loan Draws
Borrower Documentation Required to Complete the PPP Forgiveness Application
THIS WEBINAR CONTENT IS FOR ALL SMALL BUSINESS SIC CODES
Purchase the site license and invite up to 20 of your customers and prospects
Date CHANGE: Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
STOP the PPP PHONE CALLS
Everyone is drowning in too much PPP information. It seems new rules are introduced daily. And old rules are constantly being “clarified” and changed.
Coleman has a solution to stop your phone from blowing up and to put your PPP borrower’s mind at peace.
We have designed a webinar that addresses all of your borrowers questions — First Draw, Increases, Second Draw, EIDL advance, Loan Payments, and the most important — accurately completing the PPP Forgiveness application.
This is how it works. Coleman professional webinar instructor Lance Sexton will discuss all aspects of PPP lending from the borrower’s point of view.
We will sell your lending institution a webinar link with a site license for twenty seats. Invite any of your co-workers or borrowers to attend the event.
After the webinar we will send you a replay link and transcript that you may freely distribute to anybody you wish.
Your Professional Coleman SBA Webinar Instructor:
Lance Sexton, Coleman Faculty Instructor
A former small business owner, Lance Sexton has a successful history of working with small business owners and students related to entrepreneurship and SBA loan origination, servicing, and liquidation.
He has earned three industry SIPA awards for “Best Online Learning Product”.
Lance has over 30 years of experience, including ten years directly managing portfolios of SBA loans.
Lance was an entrepreneurship faculty member of the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas. He is an Executive Vice President of BankOZK and has been affiliated with Coleman Publishing for over five years.
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street.” He is the founder of Coleman Publishing, a publisher of newsletters, reports, data, conferences, webinars, online training videos — to help finance professionals become small business lending experts.
Bob is the nationally recognized expert on small business financing. He has appeared frequently on Fox Business News, NPR and other numerous media outlets. He is sourced by all print media. He is a frequent speaker about small business lending throughout the US and EU. Bob has a BA in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
Bob has earned numerous SIPA industry awards including “Podcast of the Year” “Best On-Training Program” and “Awards Program Marketing.”
His passion is getting capital to Main Street and Rural America small business.
You and your staff will learn the following:
FIRST DRAW LOANS
- Loan Amounts
- Maximum Amounts
- Calculating First Draw Amounts
- Eligibility Size
- Affiliation Rules
- IRS Tax Implications
- EIDL Advances
- First Draw Loan Increases
- Employee and FTE Important Dates
- FTE Safe Harbor Reduction Exceptions
- Borrower Employee Reduction Safe Harbor Rules
- $100,000 Employee Compensation Thresholds
- Special Rules for SIC CODE 72 small businesses
- Calculation of Revenue Reduction Standards
- Eligibility for Start-Ups
- Additional Guidance for non-profits
- Bankruptcy Provisions
- Updated EIDL Availability
- Updated EIDL Eligibility
- Available Loan Amounts
- Loan Forgiveness for Loans less than $50,000
- Loan Forgiveness for Loans less than $150,000
- Loan Forgiveness for Loans between $150,000 and $2 million
- Loan Forgiveness for Loans over $2 million
- Reviewing the SBA 3508 and 3508EZ Form
- Reviewing Form 3508D?
- First Draw vs Second Draw Forgiveness Processes
- When Must a Borrower Apply for Forgiveness?
- Documents that must be Submitted
- Documents Borrower Must Maintain, but not Required to Submit to Lender
- What is the timeline for the lender’s decision on a loan forgiveness application?
- How Many Days does a Lender Have to Review an Application?
- What Documentation Must the Lender Submit to SBA
- When will SBA do a Review?
- was ineligible for a PPP loan
- was ineligible for the PPP loan amount received
- used the PPP loan proceeds for unauthorized uses
- is ineligible for PPP loan forgiveness in the amount determined by the
- lender in its full approval or partial approval decision issued to SBA
- is ineligible for PPP loan forgiveness in any amount when the lender
- has issued a full denial decision to SBA.
- Payroll Costs
- Business Mortgage Interest Payments
- Business Rent or Lease Payments
- Business Utility Payments
- Covered Operations Expenditures
- Covered Property Damage Costs
- Covered Supplier Costs
- Covered Worker Protection Expenditures
- Adjustments for FTE and Salary/Hourly Wage Reductions
- Forgiveness Amount is Correct
- Funds were used for Eligible Purposes
- Borrower has Accurately Verified Payroll and Non-Payroll Costs
- Tax Documents Submitted are the Same as Received by IRS
- Borrower Demographic Information
- Eligible Covered Loans
- Extension of Debt Relief Payments
- SBA 7(a) Loan Debt Relief Payments
- SBA 504 Loan Debt Relief Payments
- Guidance for Payment Deferrals
- Important Dates
- Guaranty Fee Waivers for Borrowers
- New Guaranty Percentages
- Maximum Dollar Amounts
- Debt Relief Rules
Participants Earn Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question during the webinar. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to email@example.com. Also, feel free to ask pre and post-webinar questions.
How the Webinar Works
We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will schedule a test run.
Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 10:300pm ET. This will give each attendee thirty minutes before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream
You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and powerpoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the powerpoint.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
You will receive the pdf handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email email@example.com and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
The Fine Print
1) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
2) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
3) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee — no questions asked.
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Stop the PPP Phone Calls” in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Pkwy, #4525, Mission Viejo, CA 92690
5) Click “Add to Cart” to pay using PayPal
100 of the top 100 SBA lenders purchase our reports and data — attend our online training, webinars and summits. Coleman Report is committed to a mission of providing information to train finance professionals as small business lending experts who fund capital to Rural and Main Street America.
Very informative. I have actually printed off all of the information you provided and labeled it: “SBA PPP Good Information Condensed,” Alabama Teachers Credit Union
I find that your webinar training sessions are a GREAT way for me to keep current on important things SBA. Loan Service Provider.
Thanks for providing this training. It was very informative and helped me a lot. Our Bank highly encourages all our colleagues to take your training program. Highly appreciate your service in enlightening our knowledge. The Mint National Bank
This is incredible data. Great job in working through it. Embassy National Bank
Editor, Coleman Report
28081 Marguerite Pkwy #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
(c) 2021 All Rights Reserved