May 28, 2015
By Bob Coleman
Editor, SBA Marketing Trends Thursday
SBA Marketing Trends Thursday
North Carolina-based Yadkin Bank is marketing an 100% SBA 7(a) financing program for white collar commercial real estate loans.
Last year, the bank ranked 26th on the Coleman Report 500 approving 111 SBA 7(a) loans totaling $116 million.
From the bank’s website:
Yadkin Small Business Lending offers a wide-range of financing options for CPAs, architects, and attorneys. Our experienced lending team can help you achieve your goals for your business quickly and efficiently. We know your time is important, so we work diligently to meet your business needs.
Professional financing programs can be used to:
- Start a practice
- Expand a practice
- Acquire an existing practice
- Buy out one or more of your partners
- We offer up to 100% financing for:
- Start-ups, expansions, acquisitions and partner buyouts
- Purchase of commercial real estate
- Construction and leasehold improvements
- Equipment, working capital, other business needs