Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
What if I told you you can help your bank dramatically increase its ROI on small business lending while keeping risks low and enhancing your career?
Coleman will tell you all of this in a webinar that will also increase your personal income by becoming the Champion of USDA’s B&I loan program at your institution.
The USDA B&I loan program is an SBA look-alike government guaranteed loan program for small businesses in rural America. Loans can be approved for up to $10 million. Importantly, SBA’s maximum guaranty amount does not count against the USDA B&I loan.
The Webinar Benefits
- You will know the new rule changes that you will be able to use to solve your customer’s rural capital requirements.
- You will know the new rule changes you can use as for your competitive advantage.
- Use the B&I loan program to reduce your portfolio risk with a federal government guaranty.
- Know the borrower B&I eligibility traps that waste your time and question your credibility.
- Obtain the ten items you must tell your customer to make them a successful loan applicant at the initial B&I loan discussion.
- Add to your professional knowledge of rural small business financing.
- Become known as the local expert that will yield greater value to your institution’s bottom line as well as for your personal compensation.
- Be aware of the hidden tips in structuring the loan that will increase the premium earned when the loan is sold to the secondary market.
- Maximize your ROI by knowing when to use SBA, and when to use B&I for your customer’s borrowing needs.
- Become an expert of the new b&i point scoring system to obtain quick approvals and smooth fundings. Don’t be embarrassed by mistakes that cause USDA to reject the loan.
- New Rules Changes
- Eligibility Changes
- New Loan Scoring Items
- Loan Approval Rules
- Loan Servicing Rules
- Loan Liquidation Rules
- Approval of the Liquidation Plan
- Quick Review of definition of “Rural”
- Case Studies of Structures with Equity requirements
- Eligibility Traps
- How to obtain a preapproval
- How to get your loan approved
- Structure the loan for approval
- Secondary Market Fee Income
- Loan Covenants
- Eligible Lenders
- Lender’s Functions and Responsibilities
- Credit Evaluation
- Environmental Responsibilities
- Secondary Market Sales
- Minimum Retention by Lender Requirements
- Eligible Borrowers
- Guaranty %, Rates and Terms
- Permissible Fees
- Personal and Corporate Guarantees
- Appraisals and Feasibility Studies
- Eligible Use of Funds
- New Market Tax Credit Program
Thomas Kimsey, President & CEO of Thomas USAF Group’s Loan Origination & Underwriting Division, manages and oversees more than $100 Million in loan origination and underwriting annually. With over 26 years in SBA and USDA lending, Thomas has established a nationwide industry footprint and is recognized by associates for his leadership skills, involvement in the community and passion and determination to best serve clients’ needs. Thomas excels by working directly with business owners, partner banks and USDA/SBA, giving him a firsthand insight to facilitate deals.
Bob is the Publisher of the Coleman Report, a trade newsletter and website for small business bankers. He is the nationally recognized expert on small business lending.
He is a regular contributor for Fox Business News and is sourced frequently by all major financial media news outlets including the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
He is a prolific keynote speaker and training instructor at events in the US and EU.
Bob has a B.A. in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a M.B.A. in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California
Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
We will automatically forward a certificate of participation for those who are registered to attend the webinar via GoToWebinar.
If you have purchased the unlimited site license and would like certificates for all who attend simply forward their names and email addresses to email@example.com. She will email the certificates to all attendees.
Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to ask pre-webinar questions.
About Coleman Webinars
Coleman is the largest producer of small business banking video webinars and online training for the banking industry.
Our faculty are professional instructors are the absolute experts in their fields.
Why a Coleman Training Webinar?
It’s very cost effective. No airfare, no hotels. Just cram as many people as you wish into your conference room and turn on the computer. You have several options to view the program. You may watch on screen, or listen in on your phone.
You can choose to have any many connections nationwide as you wish when you purchase unlimited access for only $589.
A great benefit of the program is that you may have your questions answered by the faculty. All of our webinars are recorded. Buyers of the unlimited site license option will receive a DVD recording of the event to share with anyone you wish.
A transcript of the program is also provided to purchasers of the unlimited site license.
How it Works
We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to email@example.com, and he will schedule a test run.
There are two ways to access the webinar. The first is to simply click on the link we will provide when you register.
If you have a firewall issue, or you can’t get the GoToWebinar link to work, don’t panic!
The second way to access the webinar is directly from the GoToWebinar website. You will simply need to input the webinar ID and access code. These will also be provided when you register, and again the day before the webinar when we distribute the handouts.
Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 12:00pm ET. This will give each attendee two full hours before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream
You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and powerpoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the powerpoint.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
You will receive the pdf handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
The Fine Print
1) The single user registration fee of $489 is based on location not attendance. You may have as many people in one location attend. You may distribute the materials to anybody in your company.
2) For only $100 more ($589), you may invite as many people from your institution from as many locations as you wish. (You also get the reply link and transcript!) We will forward you a link that allows you to sign up as many people as you wish.
3) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
4) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
5) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guaranty — no questions asked.
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to email@example.com with “Register USDA Webinar” in Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Parkway #4525, Mission Viejo, CA 92690
5) Click here for paying using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
28081 Marguerite Parkway #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
(c) 2019 All Rights Reserved