By Bob Coleman
View Bob Coleman’s Keynote Speech at the Franchise Lending Spotlight Conference Today Live at @4:00 p.m. EDT.
If you would like to view my 15 minute keynote speech live (and free!) for the Franchise Lending Spotlight Conference in Southern California, please follow the instructions at the end of this email.
I will be speaking to a group of Southern California community bankers. Several franchisor brands will be represented including The Goddard School, InterContinental Hotels Group, Papa Murphy’s, Ice House America and Robeks.
The event is sponsored by NADCO, Boefly, FICO, DRDA, Franchise Times, SBA Complete, ORMS, International Franchise Association, Franchise Registry, FSI, California Statewide CDC, CDC Small Business Finance, Avana Capital, AFS, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Southland EDC, Merchant Cash & Capital, T Bank and TMC Financing.
Topics I will cover include:
· Results of the inaugural Coleman/NADCO/IFA franchise lending report
· SBA Loan Franchise Performance in 2012
· Why the PNC False Claim Act $7 million settlement for SBA franchise lending is important
· Why you should consider SBA Express for your franchise lending program
· And, good news with the proposed SBA changes on affiliations and “personal resource test”
Bob Coleman’s Keynote Address — Franchise Lending Spotlight Conference
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
1. Please join my Webinar.
2. You will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Or, you may select “Use Telephone” after joining the Webinar.
Dial +1 (914) 339-0033
Access Code: 854-999-021
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
Webinar ID: 959-111-706
Webinars Made Easy®