Embassy of Sweden
2900 K Street NW
Washington D.C., 20007
(Summit Reception at Kelley Drye Monday evening at 5 p.m.)
Event takes place at the beautiful new Swedish Embassy in Georgetown, overlooking the Potomac River
Meet, hear and network with influential banking, legal and finance experts, retain lenders, secondary market brokers, secondary market investors and representatives of the federal government.
We’ll discuss the outlook for the SBA secondary market in 2018.
- Discover how the merits of SBA 504, SBA 7(a) and USDA B&I loans stack up as investment opportunities.
- Which disruptive developments can we expect in the securitization of unguaranteed portions of SBA loans?
- SBLC license opportunities
- Small group forum, so you’ll have the chance to meet and speak personally with all speakers and participants
Monday, December 4, 2017
Reception at Kelley Drye
3050 K St NW #400, Washington, DC 20007
5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
House of Sweden
2900 K St NW, Washington, DC 20007
Five Easy Ways to Register:
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to email@example.com with “Register SBA Secondary Market Summit” in the subject line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Pkwy, #4525 Mission Viejo, CA 92690-4525
5) Click “Add to Cart” to pay using PayPal
Our hotel for this event will be The River Inn, 924 25th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20035. We have a limited room block at the River Inn near the Swedish Embassy. A morning shuttle will run the four blocks from the hotel to the Swedish Embassy. For reservations, go to The River Inn or call 202-337-7600 now for best rates.
For more information, phone 818-790-4591, extension 1
Editor, Coleman Report
28081 Marguerite Pkwy, #4525 Mission Viejo, CA 92690-4525 | (818) 790-4591
(c) 2017 All Rights Reserved