2023 Annual SBA Loan Portfolio Servicing Actions — SBA 7(a), 504 and PPP Loans — Webinar 1/4
2023 Annual SBA Loan Portfolio Servicing Actions
SBA 7(a), 504 and PPP Loans
Live Streaming Webinar
Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download Registration Form
(Includes Checklist and Recording)
Webinar Instruction Outline
- Audit Lender’s Portfolio with SBA’s Records
- Borrower 2023 Documentation Request
- Loan Modifications Meeting C-Suite, Borrower, Regulator and SBA Needs
- The Workout or Liquidation Decision
- Information Needed to Prepare the Workout Package
- Information Needed to Prepare the Purchase Demand Kit Package
- Necessary SBA Approvals
- Important Completion Dates
Unlimited Group Site License – $600
Single User Site License – $500
NOTE: If you are a Coleman Report Premium Subscriber Check the Box for your 20% Discount
All Registrants will Receive a 2023 7(a) and 504 SBA Loan Servicing Checklist
What You Need to Know for 2023
Now is the time to do an annual assessment of your SBA loan portfolio to protect your institution loan guarantees while providing creative solutions to help borrower’s with cash flow needs.
Clearly, you want your servicing staff to swing into action—the right action—at the moment your SBA loan becomes delinquent. Failure to properly service a non-performing SBA loan dramatically increases the risk of a costly repair or even denial of the SBA guaranty.
The good news is SBA clearly defines correct procedures to aid you in this process.
The bad news is many SBA loan servicing staff are not familiar with these required steps and actions and often drop the ball.
Specific Topics to be Discussed
- SBA Annual Servicing Fee Collection and Payment
- Borrower Documentation Annual Requests
- Site Visits and IRS Tax Returns
- 30 Plus Day Delinquency Review
- 60 Plus Day Delinquency Review
- Non-Compliant Borrowers
- Loan Collateral Review
- Liquidation Review
- PDK Review
- Wrap Up Report Date Deadlines
- Reconciling SBA and Lender Portfolio Balances
- PPP Loan Portfolio Review
- PPP Forgiveness Stragglers
Avoid the five most common lender errors that delay and deny guaranty payments:
- Ignoring missing documentation
- Failing to take advantage of potential workarounds with missing documents
- Not balancing the lender’s loan transcript history with SBA’s loan balance
- Not knowing all of the required answers in the PDK
- Failure to submit required PDK supporting documentation
Coleman Report Webinar Benefits:
- Coleman Report webinars provide solutions to problems that left unaddressed will jeopardize the SBA loan guarantee.
- We give management the tools to create prudent credit boxes compliant with SBA’s standard operating procedures.
- We train your staff to ensure compliance of existing SBA rules and regulations.
- We train your staff to ensure compliance with new SBA rules and regulations.
- Get tips that solve difficult SBA underwriting, servicing and liquidation challenges.
Your SBA Expert Nationally Recognized Award-Winning Trainer
A former small business owner, Lance Sexton has a successful history of working with small business owners and students related to entrepreneurship and SBA loan origination, servicing, and liquidation.
He has received three prestigious training industry awards for his webinar instruction and his 8-week loan closing course.
Lance has over 30 years of experience, including ten years directly managing portfolios of SBA loans. Lance was an entrepreneurship faculty member of the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas. He is an Executive Vice President of Fountainhead Commercial Capital and has been affiliated with Coleman Publishing for over eight years.
Host and Executive Producer
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street.” He is the founder of Coleman Publishing, a publisher of newsletters, reports, data, conferences, webinars, online training videos — to help finance professionals become small business lending experts.
Bob is the nationally recognized expert on small business financing. He has appeared frequently on Fox Business News, NPR and other numerous media outlets. He is sourced by all print media. He is a frequent speaker about small business lending throughout the US and EU. Bob has a BA in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
Bob has earned numerous awards as a producer of events and video training.
His passion is getting capital to Main Street and Rural American small business.
How the Webinar Works
We use GoToWebinar as the webinar platform.
We will open the webinar for attendees to join at 1:30 pm ET. This will give each attendee thirty minutes before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman webinars are recorded and a link is sent to all attendees.
Single Site License
The single site license grants your institution one viewing of the webinar. It is permissible to use a single site license on one device in a conference room to be viewed by multiple attendees The webinar can be viewed on any device.
Multiple Site License
A multiple site license is an unlimited access pass for anyone at your institution. You will be given a link that will be usable to anyone with your email domain.
Webinar Links and Handouts
The webinar link will be included on your sales receipt.
The link will also be included when we send the presentation and handouts. These will be sent by eod the day before.
Participants Earn Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
Questions throughout the webinar are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second is to send an email to email@example.com. Also, feel free to ask pre and post-webinar questions.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
Very informative. I have actually printed off all of the information you provided and labeled it: “SBA PPP Good Information Condensed,” Alabama Teachers Credit Union
I find that your webinar training sessions are a GREAT way for me to keep current on important things SBA. Loan Service Provider
Thanks for providing this training. It was very informative and helped me a lot. Our Bank highly encourages all our colleagues to take your training program. Highly appreciate your service in enlightening our knowledge. The Mint National Bank
This is incredible data. Great job in working through it. Embassy National Bank
The Fine Print
1) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
2) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
3) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee — no questions asked.
Three Easy Ways to Order
1) ONLINE — Register and pay online via Paypal
2) EMAIL –Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Webinar Registration” in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and either send you a sales receipt or an invoice. Pay your Quickbooks generated invoice with a credit card.
3) PHONE — Call Joseph, Bob or Michael at 818-790-4591.
About Coleman Publishing
100 of the top 100 SBA lenders subscribe to our newsletters, purchase our data, attend live streaming webinars or enroll in our online training classes.
We are committed to training lending professionals to help them become experts in getting capital to Main Street and Rural America’s small businesses..
Publisher, Coleman Report