Best Practices in Preparing the SBA 7(a) GP Loan Package March 19, 2013
Best Practices in Preparing the SBA 7(a) GP Loan Package
Doing it Right to get a Quick Approval from Citrus Heights
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
2:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. Eastern
Complimentary Coleman Report News with Bob Coleman starts at 1:50 p.m. Eastern
Use our “email address only” order form!
Making SBA loans doesn’t need to be a risky or complicated endeavor. By having the right tools at your disposal, you can streamline the entire process for your SBA 7(a) loan packages.
However preparing SBA 7(a) loan packages might seem daunting and is not an easy task.
If not completed properly, the risk can be missed expectations for your internal and external customers. And of course, errors increase the potential of a guaranty repair or denial by the SBA.
Our webinar course will show you and your employees a method for you to consider for preparing SBA packages in the effort to reach a complete and as close to perfect package as possible.
You will learn
The Paperwork Needed to Participate in SBA’s Lending Programs
What you need to Know about making SBA 7(a) loans
SBA’s 7(a) Loan Approval 10-Tab System
· How to Complete the SBA 7(a) Loan Application Forms (Tab 1)
· How to Complete the Eligibility Questionnaire (Tab 2)
· How to Prepare the Draft Authorization (Tab 3)
· Reviewing the Borrower’s Personal Information (Tab 4)
· What are the Other Processing Documents Required (Tab 5)
· Presenting the Business Financials (Tab 6)
· How to Handle Affiliated Business Information (Tab 7)
· What are the Supporting Eligibility Documents Needed? (Tab 8)
· What are the Supporting Collateral Documents Needed? (Tab 9)
· What are the Other Supporting Documents Needed? (Tab 10)
Everything you need to know about SBA loan processing and servicing centers
The common mistakes lenders make that cause their loans to get rejected by the SBA loan processing center
· Best practices of submitting your loan through E-tran
· Best practices of submitting your loan through E-mail
· Best practices of physical loan file storage
Who should attend
SBA Department managers
SBA Loan underwriters
SBA Loan packagers
SBA Loan Closers
SBA Loan Brokers
Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for your regulators. Also, this documents the answer for SBA’s Review question of continuing staff education.
We will automatically forward a certificate of participation for those who are registered to attend the webinar via Go-to-Webinar.
If you have purchased the unlimited site license and would like certificates for all who attend, please forward their names and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. She will email the certificates
Join Coleman’s Expert SBA Instructor:
Kerri L. Agee
Banc‐serv PARTNERS, LLC.
Kerri Agee is the President and founder of banc‐serv PARTNERS LLC. She is a California native, who attended California State University‐Chico. Kerri started her SBA lending career with The Money Store‐‐ first in Sacramento then in Seattle, before being promoted and transferred to Indianapolis. banc‐serv has closed more than 1500 small‐business loans, servicing more than $440 million of SBA and US Department of Agriculture loans. Her company works with more than 150 bank partners nationwide.
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street“. Coleman is the Editor of the Coleman Report, a trade newsletter for small business bankers. He is the nationally recognized expert on small business banking. He has appeared on Fox Business News and CNN and has been quoted by most major financial media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and Bloomberg. He has spoken at numerous small business banking events across the United States, including international engagements. Coleman has a B.A. in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a M.B.A. in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
About Coleman Webinars
Coleman is the largest producer of small business banking webinars in the country, all taught by the best experts in our industry.
Not only our instructors chosen with care, they are excellent teachers of their craft.
Coleman’s Webinars provide 75 minutes of highly specialized information, access to industry experts, live Q&A, and step-by-step “how-to’s” on a variety of topics relevant to today’s small business banker.
Two monthly SBA topical webinars are conducted by John Dunn and Lisa Lerner, our national professional SBA instructors.
Dunn and Lerner’s presentations solve pressing problems facing today’s SBA lending professionals.
Every month, the author of the bestselling “The SBA Loan Book” and the just released book, “Get Financing Now,” Charles Greene presents a program on a topical small business lending underwriting subject.
We rotate our SBA loan liquidation and servicing webinars with three of the finest experts in the country — Ethan Smith of SBA lender boutique law firm Starfield and Smith, SBA lender attorney Mitch Fogel, and Kerri Agee, of banc-serv, the president of the largest SBA loan service provider in the country.
Why a Webinar?
It’s very cost effective. No airfare, no hotels. Just cram as many people as you wish into your conference room and turn on the computer. You have two options to listen to the program–phone, or through your computer speakers. You are only charged for the connection.
You can choose to have any many connections nationwide as you wish when you purchase unlimited access for only $100.
A great benefit of the program is that you have the ability to ask questions directly of the panelists. Or, you may simply email Coleman during the program and he will air your question. All of our webinars are recorded. Buyers of the unlimited site license option will receive a DVD recording of the event to share with anyone you wish. A transcript of the program is also provided to purchasers of the unlimited site license.
How it Works
We use Go-to-Webinar as our platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. Nothing will be downloaded to your computer. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to email@example.com, and he will walk you through it.
You may choose to listen to the program separately from the on-line presentation. Before the event, we will email you the presentation that you may distribute to all of your attendees.
Coleman Report News of the Day Starts of 1:50 p.m. Eastern
Log and dial in ten minutes before each Coleman webinar to hear the “Coleman Report News of the Day” with Bob Coleman.
We do this for two reasons. First, the pre-show confirms you are successfully connected to the webinar. Second, we provide you a synopsis of the current news to help you place what is happening to the small business lending industry in context. Join us for this free feature!
The Fine Print
1) The single user registration fee of $289 is based on location not attendance. You may have as many people in one location attend. You many distribute the materials to anybody in your company.
2) For only $100 more, you may invite as many people from your institution from as many locations as you wish. (You also get the DVD and transcript!) We will forward you a link that allows you to sign up as many people as you wish. If
3) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
4) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
5) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guaranty — no questions asked.
Five Easy Ways to Order!
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register” and the date of the webinar in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Customer Service at 800-617-1380, extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 607 Foothill Blvd., # 546, La Cañada, CA 91012
5) Order online here
|Best Practices in Preparing the SBA 7(a) GP Loan Package|
607 Foothill Blvd # 546
La Cañada, CA 91012
(c) 2013 All Rights Reserved