December 21, 2021
Coleman’s 2022 SBA Lender Professional Awards
Nominations for Coleman’s 2022 SBA Lender Professional Awards are open. Nominating statements and/or testimonials should address why the nominee should be honored and how the nominee has made a positive impact on SBA lending and the small business community.
Nominations are now open for outstanding SBA lending professionals in the following categories:
• Main Street Lender of the Year
• SBA 7(a) Lender of the Year
• SBA 504 Lender of the Year
• CDC of the Year
• Rural SBA or USDA Lender of the Year
• Mission-Based SBA Lender of the Year
• SBA Secondary Market Person of the Year
• SBA Business Development Officer of the Year
• SBA Woman Lender of the Year
• New CDFI of the Year
• Best Podcast of the Year
• Best Marketing Campaign of the Year
• Best Social Media Campaign of the Year
• Best Fintech of the Year
• Best Export of the Year
The deadline for submissions is December 31, 2021, and winners will be announced on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. There will be a Winners Luncheon in Las Vegas in April (the date will be announced later).
• There is no entry fee.
• Judges are previous winners that will be appointed by Coleman Publishing.
• There may be more than one winner per category.
• All nominations must be submitted through Survey Monkey.