By Joseph Coleman
Funded by the State of California in FY22 guaranteed 632 small business loans for $278 million.
Here’s a quick overview of the program:
● Maximum guaranty of 80%
● Maximum guaranty amount: $5 million
● Loan Interest rate determined by each lende
● Eligible applicants include small businesses with 1-750 employees.
● Credit qualifications are based on lender criteria.
● Eligible uses of the Small Business Loan Guarantee program financing proceeds include start-up costs, construction, inventory, working capital, business expansion, agriculture, lines of credit and more.
A Look at the numbers for FY 21
Lenders can enroll to use IBank’s Small Business Loan Guarantee Program through an
easy one page certification. To get started, email- SBFC-Programs@ibank.ca.gov
California Small Business Finance Center Info
Participating Lenders as of October 2022