Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
SBA 7(a) and 504 lenders who master industry niches can provide needed capital for Main Street underserved markets.
Mastering underwriting the assisted living facility niche will reduce loan portfolio risk and maximize yields.
Over the past 10 years SBA 7(a) and 504 lenders have funded over 4,000 loans in excess of $3 billion to the assisted living facility niche. With favorable loan performance results.
This Coleman webinar will offer a concise overview of the assisted living facility industry and give the SBA loan underwriter the knowledge to quickly and prudently underwrite the SBA loan.
Bob Coleman and Lance Sexton will discuss:
- Current Industry trends
- Geographical Analysis
- Demographics Analysis
- Financial Statement benchmarks
- Five Key off-financial statement metrics
- SBA loan performance data
- Nursing Care Facilities
- Residential Mental Retardation Facilities
- Resident Mental Health and Substance ABuse Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Homes for the Elderly
- Residential Care Facilities
- Services for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
- SBA Loan Eligibility
- Religious Affiliation Issues
- Capital Acquisition Needs
- Acquiring an Assisted Living Facility
- Assisted Living Facility Startup Costs and Equity Requirements
- Business Liability and Malpractice Insurance Requirements
- Employee Certification Requirements
- State and Local Licensing Regulations
- How much equity should you demand in a competitive lending market
- Underwriting Social Media
- The Exit Strategy — What is a Facility worth?
Every participant will receive Coleman’s SBA Industry Specific Credit Memo Addendum. This addendum is a checklist the loan underwriter uses to ensure compliance with all SBA requirements.
SBA Specific Requirements Needed in the Credit Memo
Coleman’s monthly industry webinars series, the 3rd Wednesday of every month, provides in-depth industry analysis for the most common SBA loan industry niches.
- January 16, 2019 — Child Daycare
- February 20, 2019 — Assisted Living Facilities
- March 20, 2019 — Trucking & Transportation
- April 17, 2019 — Hotel and Motel
- May 15, 2019 — Funeral Homes
- June 19, 2019 — Veterinarians
- July 17, 2019 — Automotive Repair
- August 21, 2019 — Restaurant
- September 18, 2019 — Gasoline Station and C-Store
- October 16, 2019 — Construction Contractor and Sub-Contractors
Lance Sexton served as Deputy Director of the SBA Little Rock Commercial Loan Servicing Center managing the Servicing of SBA Loans, the liquidation of SBA Express Loans, and the Liquidation of SBA 504 loans in a 24 state area. Lance has 30 years of experience in the origination, servicing, and liquidation of SBA Loans, ten years of experience directly managing portfolios of SBA loans that are both performing and nonperforming, and six years of experience as a small business owner.
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street.” He is the founder of the Coleman Publishing, a publisher of books, data, newsletters and reports and a producer of conferences, webinars and training videos — to help finance professionals become small business lending experts.
Bob is the nationally recognized expert on small business financing. He has appeared frequently on Fox Business News, NPR and other numerous media outlets. He is sourced by all print media including the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg. He is a frequent speaker about small business lending throughout the US and EU. Bob has a BA in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
His passion is getting capital to Main Street and Rural American small business.
Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
We will automatically forward a certificate of participation for those who are registered to attend the webinar via GoToWebinar.
If you have purchased the unlimited site license and would like certificates for all who attend simply forward their names and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. He will email the certificates to all attendees.
Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to email@example.com. Also, feel free to ask pre-webinar questions.
About Coleman Webinars
Coleman is the largest producer of small business banking video webinars and online training for the banking industry.
Our faculty are professional instructors are the absolute experts in their fields.
Why a Coleman Training Webinar?
It’s very cost effective. No airfare, no hotels. Just cram as many people as you wish into your conference room and turn on the computer. You have several options to view the program. You may watch on screen, or listen in on your phone.
You can choose to have any many connections nationwide as you wish when you purchase unlimited access for only $589.
A great benefit of the program is that you may have your questions answered by the faculty. All of our webinars are recorded. Buyers of the unlimited site license option will receive a DVD recording of the event to share with anyone you wish.
A transcript of the program is also provided to purchasers of the unlimited site license.
How it Works
We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will schedule a test run.
There are two ways to access the webinar. The first is to simply click on the link we will provide when you register.
If you have a firewall issue, or you can’t get the GoToWebinar link to work, don’t panic!
The second way to access the webinar is directly from the GoToWebinar website. You will simply need to input the webinar ID and access code. These will also be provided when you register, and again the day before the webinar when we distribute the handouts.
Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 12:00pm ET. This will give each attendee two full hours before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream
You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and powerpoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the powerpoint.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
You will receive the pdf handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email email@example.com and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
The Fine Print
1) The single user registration fee of $389 is based on location not attendance. You may have as many people in one location attend. You may distribute the materials to anybody in your company.
2) For only $200 more ($589), you may invite as many people from your institution from as many locations as you wish. (You also get the reply link and transcript!) We will forward you a link that allows you to sign up as many people as you wish.
3) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
4) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
5) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guaranty — no questions asked.
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Child Day Care Webinar” in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Parkway #4525, Mission Viejo, CA, 92690
5) Click “Add to Cart” to pay using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
28081 Marguerite Parkway, #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
(c) 2019 All Rights Reserved