Special Tips for Obtaining SBA 504 Loan Approvals.
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
SBA lenders who master difficult loan product niches can provide needed capital for Main Street underserved markets, while reducing risk and maximizing yield — specifically with an SBA 7(a) or 504 loan for gasoline stations and C-Stores.
The good news is consumer demand is at all times highs for gasoline, as well as the three food groups offered by the C-Store — caffeine, nicotine and alcohol!
This seventh annual installment of our gasoline station niche financing webinar focuses on financing the environmentally challenged small business.
The Coleman webinar teaches BDO’s, loan officers, underwriters and loan closers to understand the nuances of SBA financing of gasoline stations, how to resolve red flags and mitigate the threat to your collateral and the SBA loan guaranty.
Here are some of the critical skills your SBA underwriting team will acquire for loans with environmental issues:
- What you need to know about the price of oil and your credit underwriting decision
- Projections for demand and supply of oil over the next 5 years and the impact on the local gasoline station, thus your loan
- What new benefits the gasoline station operators must offer the consumer in 2020
- Where we are in the C-Store and gasoline station financing cycle
- How to write your credit box gasoline station standards, and what the standards should be
- How much equity can you demand in a competitive lending market
- C-Store inventory turnover benchmarks
- The important metrics with off-financial statements numbers
- Issues your underwriters must address in the SBA credit memo regarding the franchisor and franchisee
- Traps with alt lending options available to your borrower
- All things construction — interim financing, fund control and loan closing
- Help you and your staff correctly underwrite, close, service and liquidate SBA 7(a) loans
- Understand all gasoline station financing rules to ensure compliance with SBA SOP 5010 6
- Learn the common mistakes lenders make that could void the SBA 7(a) guaranty with gasoline stations and C-Stores
Plus, become an expert on SBA financing for gasoline stations
- Environmental assessment 101
- Rules for SBA 7(a) loans less than $150,000
- Rules for SBA 7(a) loans over $150,000
- What is the review letter from your engineering professional
- The only things you need to know from the Phase II
- The only things you need to know from the Phase III
- How much of the engineering process must a prudent lender know?
- What should engineering reports cost, and how long should they take to complete?
- Gasoline Station Franchise and Branding Covenant agreement requirements
- Environment Investigation Requirements for C-Store and Gasoline Station loans
- How, or when, to obtain SBA’s approval to disburse when there is “Contamination or Remediation at the Property.”
- Special PLP, SBAExpress and GP rules for gasoline station loans
Your Professional Coleman SBA Webinar Instructors:
Lance Sexton, Coleman Faculty Instructor A former small business owner, Lance Sexton has a successful history of working with small business owners and students related to entrepreneurship and SBA loan origination, servicing, and liquidation.
He has earned three industry SIPA awards for “Best Online Learning Product”.
Lance has over 30 years of experience, including ten years directly managing portfolios of SBA loans.
Lance was an entrepreneurship faculty member of the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas. He is an Executive Vice President of BankOZK and has been affiliated with Coleman Publishing for over five years.
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street.” He is the founder of Coleman Publishing, a publisher of newsletters, reports, data, conferences, webinars, online training videos — to help finance professionals become small business lending experts.
Bob is the nationally recognized expert on small business financing. He has appeared frequently on Fox Business News, NPR and other numerous media outlets. He is sourced by all print media. He is a frequent speaker about small business lending throughout the US and EU. Bob has a BA in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
Bob has earned numerous SIPA industry awards including “Podcast of the Year” and as a producer of events and video training.
His passion is getting capital to Main Street and Rural American small business.
Participants Earn Certificates of Participation All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
Participant Questions Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question during the webinar. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to ask pre and post-webinar questions.
How the Webinar Works We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to email@example.com, and he will schedule a test run. Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 1:30pm ET. This will give each attendee thirty minutes before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and powerpoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the powerpoint.
Telephone Only Option You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
PDF Handouts You will receive the pdf handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
Replay Link If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
The Fine Print 1) Substitutions are allowed at no charge. 2) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product. 3) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee — no questions asked. Five Easy Ways to Order!
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to email@example.com with “Register 60-Days Delinquent Webinar” in Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Pkwy #4525, Mission Viejo, CA 92690
5) Click “Add to Cart” to pay using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
28081 Marguerite Pkwy, #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690-4525
(c) 2021 All Rights Reserved