A Live Streaming Webinar
Documentation Required for Quick SBA Payment of Charged-Off Express Loans
● Community Advantage Loans
● Community Express Loans
● Express Loans
● Export Express Loans
● Gulf Opportunity Loans
● Patriot Express Loans
For Submissions to SBA’s Commercial Loan Service Centers:
A Coleman Webinar
Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
(Includes Checklist and Recording)
Download Registration Form
SBA will fulfill its promise of prompt guaranty payments to SBAExpress lenders, but there is a catch. The SBAExpress Purchase Demand Kit must be perfectly prepared.
And that is the problem. Lenders’ SBAExpress ten-tab purchase demand kits are not always perfect.
Join Coleman faculty instructor and former SBA Little Rock Servicing Center Deputy Director Lance Sexton for this new Coleman webinar that will teach you to prepare a fully completed SBAExpress purchase demand kit perfectly — every time.
Lance is an SBAExpress guaranty purchase package demand kit expert He has personally submitted and successfully received guaranty purchase payments from SBA on over hundreds of SBAExpress purchase demand kits.
Lance will offer solutions that delay and deny guaranty payments for these five most common lender errors:
- Ignoring missing documentation
- Failing to take advantage of potential workarounds with missing documents
- Not balancing the lender’s loan transcript history with SBA’s loan balance
- Not knowing all of the required answers in the pdk
- Not knowing all of the required documents to be submitted in the pdk
Special Emphasis will be on the Ten Tabs.
1) General Information
2) Loan Summary
3) Transcript of Account
4) Early Default determination
5) Early Default Documentation
6) Business Eligibility
8) Special Eligibility
9) Use of Proceeds
You and your team will learn:
● What you need to know about Early Default SBAExpress pdks
● How to complete the Wrap-up Report
● Proactive tips to enhance Payment Prospects
● The differences between SBAExpress purchases and regular 7(a) purchases
● Expedited SBAExpress purchase procedures
● Bankruptcy tips and the pdk
● Additional requirement for the pdks with these special loan programs:
● How to handle repair “negotiations” with SBA
● What to do when faced with a loan guaranty denial by SBA
● What you need to know about the False Claims Act and SBAExpress Purchases
Coleman Report Webinar Benefits:
● Coleman Report webinars provide solutions to problems that left unaddressed will jeopardize the SBA loan guarantee.
● We give management the tools to create prudent credit boxes compliant with SBA’s standard operating procedures.
● We train your staff to ensure compliance of existing SBA rules and regulations.
● We train your staff to ensure compliance with new SBA rules and regulations.
● Get tips that solve difficult SBA underwriting, servicing and liquidation challenges.
Your Professional Coleman SBA Webinar Instructors:
Lance Sexton, Coleman Faculty Instructor
A former small business owner, Lance Sexton has a successful history of working with small business owners and students related to entrepreneurship and SBA loan origination, servicing, and liquidation.
He has received three training industry awards for his webinar instruction and his 8-week loan closing course.
Lance has over 30 years of experience, including ten years directly managing portfolios of SBA loans. Lance was an entrepreneurship faculty member of the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas. He is an Executive Vice President of Fountainhead Commercial Capital and has been affiliated with Coleman Publishing for over eight years
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street.” He is the founder of Coleman Publishing, a publisher of newsletters, reports, data, conferences, webinars, online training videos — to help finance professionals become small business lending experts.
Bob is the nationally recognized expert on small business financing. He has appeared frequently on Fox Business News, NPR and other numerous media outlets. He is sourced by all print media. He is a frequent speaker about small business lending throughout the US and EU. Bob has a BA in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
Bob has earned numerous awards as a producer of events and video training.
His passion is getting capital to Main Street and Rural American small business.
How the Webinar Works
We use GoToWebinar as the webinar platform.
We will open the webinar for attendees to join at 1:30 pm ET. This will give each attendee thirty minutes before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman webinars are recorded and a link is sent to all attendees.
Single Site License
The single site license grants your institution one viewing of the webinar. It is permissible to use a single site license on one device in a conference room to be viewed by multiple attendees The webinar can be viewed on any device.
Multiple Site License
A multiple site license is an unlimited access pass for anyone at your institution. You will be given a link that will be usable to anyone with your email domain.
Webinar Links and Handouts
The webinar link will be included on your sales receipt.
The link will also be included when we send the presentation and handouts. These will be sent by eod the day before.
Participants Earn Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
Questions throughout the webinar are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to ask pre and post-webinar questions.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
100 of the top 100 SBA lenders purchase our reports and data — attend our online training, webinars and summits. Coleman Report is committed to a mission of providing information to train finance professionals as small business lending experts who fund capital to Rural and Main Street America.
Very informative. I have actually printed off all of the information you provided and labeled it: “SBA PPP Good Information Condensed,” Alabama Teachers Credit Union
I find that your webinar training sessions are a GREAT way for me to keep current on important things SBA. Loan Service Provider
Thanks for providing this training. It was very informative and helped me a lot. Our Bank highly encourages all our colleagues to take your training program. Highly appreciate your service in enlightening our knowledge. The Mint National Bank
This is incredible data. Great job in working through it. Embassy National Bank
The Fine Print
1) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
2) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
3) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee — no questions asked.
Three Easy Ways to Order
1) ONLINE — Register and pay online via Paypal
2) EMAIL –Send an email to email@example.com with “Webinar Registration” in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and either send you a sales receipt or an invoice. Pay your Quickbooks generated invoice with a credit card.
3) PHONE — Call Joseph, Bob or Michael at 818-790-4591.
Publisher, Coleman Report