November 14, 1PM EST
With the 10-Year Treasury breaching 5% as the Fed keeps rates elevated, is a storm brewing in
Commercial Real Estate? The financial press seems to agree. The WSJ said “Real-Estate Doom Loop
Threatens America’s Banks,” describing the CRE market as “now in meltdown.” ‘Q3 Bank Earnings
showed increased stress, but delinquencies are still low by any measure. Is this the calm before the
storm or an overreaction propagated by opportunistic short-sellers?
Our four experts, each bringing a unique perspective and deep understanding of commercial real estate, will cover a variety of important topics. This highly topical webinar will cover:
- Can Private Credit Fill the Void in CRE Lending?
- Cracks in Credit from ‘Q3 Bank Earnings
- Office, Multi-family and Senior Housing Stress
- Managing CRE maturities at higher rates and higher DSCRs
- How today’s lenders are underwriting new CRE loans
- Servicing and workout strategies for CRE credits
- Will, and if so, when do borrowers crack from higher rates?