Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
SBA announced finalized PPP forgiveness guidelines (5000-20038) July 23, 2020. The PPP Forgiveness Platform will go live and begin accepting Lender submissions on August 10, 2020.
SBA has partnered with a financial services technology provider – Goldschmitt-CRI – to make available a secure SaaS platform (the PPP Forgiveness Platform) to accept loan forgiveness decisions, supporting documentation, and requests for forgiveness payments. The PPP Forgiveness Platform is available only to PPP Lenders, not PPP borrowers.
This Coleman webinar brings clarity to a murky situation that is currently covered by 22 interim PPP program rules.
This best practice webinar will guide lenders through the complex requirements affecting both borrowers and PPP lenders.
The logistics of processing borrower forgiveness process is the last piece of the PPP puzzle.
Join Coleman webinar instructor Lance Sexton as he simplifies the process for you to allow you to efficiently and correctly process forgiveness applications, ensuring your borrower obtains the maximum relief available.
You will learn:
- Loan Forgiveness Process
- Lender Submission of Loan Forgiveness Decisions, Supporting Documentation, and Requests for Forgiveness Payments to SBA
- How to Submit Loan Forgiveness Decisions, Supporting Documentation, and Requests for Forgiveness Payments
- Lender Confirmation Required for PPP Forgiveness Submissions
- Documentation and Data Required to be Submitted When the Lender Issues its Decision to SBA
- What Must a Lender Do When SBA Notifies the Lender that SBA is Initiating a Loan Review?
- What Happens When SBA Remits the Forgiveness Payment to the Lender?
- Correct calculations of the forgiveness formula
- Documentation required by the borrower
- Lender representation certifications
- Completing SBA form 3508
- Verifying appropriate dates of disbursement and forgiveness
- Alternate payroll period calculations.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ (3 Page)
PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS APPLICATION FORM 3508EZ INSTRUCTIONS FOR BORROWERS
SBA Interim Final Rule – Revisions to the Third and Sixth Interim Final Rules
Register today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lance Sexton served as Deputy Director of the SBA Little Rock Commercial Loan Servicing Center managing the Servicing of SBA Loans, the liquidation of SBA Express Loans, and the Liquidation of SBA 504 loans in a 24 state area. Lance has 30 years of experience in the origination, servicing, and liquidation of SBA Loans, ten years of experience directly managing portfolios of SBA loans that are both performing and nonperforming, and six years of experience as a small business owner.
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street.” He is the Publisher of the Coleman Report, a trade newsletter and website for SBA and small business lenders. He produces online training videos and webinars for small business lenders to teach them to make less risky loans to Main Street.
Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
We will automatically forward a certificate of participation for those who are registered to attend the webinar via GoToWebinar.
If you have purchased the unlimited site license and would like certificates for all who attend simply forward their names and email addresses to email@example.com. She will email the certificates to all attendees.
Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to ask pre-webinar questions.
About Coleman Webinars
Coleman is the largest producer of small business banking video webinars and online training for the banking industry.
Our faculty are professional instructors are the absolute experts in their fields.
Why a Coleman Training Webinar?
It’s very cost effective. No airfare, no hotels. Just cram as many people as you wish into your conference room and turn on the computer. You have several options to view the program. You may watch on screen, or listen in on your phone.
You can choose to have any many connections nationwide as you wish when you purchase unlimited access for only $589.
A great benefit of the program is that you may have your questions answered by the faculty. All of our webinars are recorded. Buyers of the unlimited site license option will receive a DVD recording of the event to share with anyone you wish.
A transcript of the program is also provided to purchasers of the unlimited site license.
How it Works
We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to email@example.com, and he will schedule a test run.
There are two ways to access the webinar. The first is to simply click on the link we will provide when you register.
If you have a firewall issue, or you can’t get the GoToWebinar link to work, don’t panic!
The second way to access the webinar is directly from the GoToWebinar website. You will simply need to input the webinar ID and access code. These will also be provided when you register, and again the day before the webinar when we distribute the handouts.
Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 12:00pm ET. This will give each attendee two full hours before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream
You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and PowerPoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the PowerPoint.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
You will receive the PDF handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
The Fine Print
1) The single user registration fee of $489 is based on location not attendance. You may have as many people in one location attend. You may distribute the materials to anybody in your company.
2) For only $100 more ($589), you may invite as many people from your institution from as many locations as you wish. (You also get the reply link and transcript!) We will forward you a link that allows you to sign up as many people as you wish.
3) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
4) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
5) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee — no questions asked.
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to email@example.com with “Register SBA Servicing Webinar” in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Pkwy, #4525, Mission Viejo, CA 92690
5) Click “Add to Cart” to pay using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
28081 Marguerite Pkwy #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
(c) 2020 All Rights Reserved