July 2, 2013
By Bob Coleman
Editor, Coleman Report
I ran across this interesting article on ten expense items restaurant owners should be all over.
Bring some of them up next time you talk to your restaurant customers.
1) Menu Streamlining
2) Develop and have Operating Standards
3) Alternative Energy Sources
4) Rethinking Layout and Equipment
5) Have your Bills Rechecked
6) Credit Card Real Costs
7) Better Inventory Management
8) Co-operate with Other Restaurants
9) Ask for Vendor’s Help
10) Think Before Signing any Contract