Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
It’s a painful truth: Once an SBA loan goes delinquent, the lender’s risk skyrockets. You want your servicing staff to swing into action—the right action—before your SBA loan becomes non-performing to mitigate your loss and not jeopardize the SBA guaranty.
This Coleman webinar instructs your staff how to properly service a defaulted SBA loan to dramatically reduce the risk of an embarrassing repair or a costly denial of your SBA 7(a) guaranty.
The good news is the SBA clearly defines prudent lending actions for moving a non-performing SBA loan into liquidation.
Fortunately, former SBA Little Rock Servicing Deputy Director and veteran Coleman SBA training instructor Lance Sexton, knows all of the servicing actions you must perform as the default trigger date approaches. And, after attending this webinar, you will too.
As a bonus add-on session, Lance will teach you what you need to do at this early phase to begin assembling the purchase demand kit — to ensure a full and timely payment by SBA on its guaranty.
Here is just some of what you and your SBA loan servicing and liquidation team will learn:
- The triggers that put the SBA loan in liquidation
- When and how to notify SBA of the numerous actions you must take
- How to use the SBA Loan Servicing Matrix for loans approaching 60 days past due
- All about site visits – A thorough analysis of prudent lender site visit responsibilities
- What you must do to document collateral. Importantly, what do to if collateral is missing
- What to do if there is a documentation problem with the loan
- How to manage the borrower during this transitional phase
- Proactive tips to enhance payment prospects
- The steps SBA allows you to perform for the care and preservation of collateral
- When you should prepare the liquidation plan and how to obtain SBA’s approval
- How to apply loan payments when the loan is in default
- When and how to repurchase the loan from the secondary market
- What are prudent and acceptable care and preservation of collateral expenses?
- How do you obtain approval for care and preservation of collateral expenses?
- How do you document care and preservation expenses and get reimbursed?
Plus learn solutions to problems that can delay and cause denial of guaranty payments for these five most common lender errors:
- Ignoring missing documentation
- Failing to take advantage of potential workarounds with missing documents
- Not balancing the lender’s loan transcript history with SBA’s loan balance
- Not knowing all of the required answers in the PDK
- Not knowing all of the required documents to be submitted in the PDK
Join former SBA Little Rock Deputy District Director and Coleman expert industry webinar instructor, Lance Sexton, as he takes you behind the “words on the page”—telling you exactly the new rules you must know.
Lance is a master of turning complex SBA SOP regulations into easy-to-understand steps you and your staff must follow.
Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
We will automatically forward a certificate of participation for those who are registered to attend the webinar via GoToWebinar.
If you have purchased the unlimited site license and would like certificates for all who attend simply forward their names and email addresses to email@example.com. She will email the certificates to all attendees.
Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to ask pre-webinar questions.
About Coleman Webinars
Coleman is the largest producer of small business banking video webinars and online training for the banking industry.
Our faculty are professional instructors are the absolute experts in their fields.
Why a Coleman Training Webinar?
It’s very cost effective. No airfare, no hotels. Just cram as many people as you wish into your conference room and turn on the computer. You have several options to view the program. You may watch on screen, or listen in on your phone.
You can choose to have any many connections nationwide as you wish when you purchase unlimited access for only $489.
A great benefit of the program is that you may have your questions answered by the faculty. All of our webinars are recorded. Buyers of the unlimited site license option will receive a DVD recording of the event to share with anyone you wish.
A transcript of the program is also provided to purchasers of the unlimited site license.
How it Works
We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to email@example.com, and he will schedule a test run.
There are two ways to access the webinar. The first is to simply click on the link we will provide when you register.
If you have a firewall issue, or you can’t get the GoToWebinar link to work, don’t panic!
The second way to access the webinar is directly from the GoToWebinar website. You will simply need to input the webinar ID and access code. These will also be provided when you register, and again the day before the webinar when we distribute the handouts.
Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 12:00pm ET. This will give each attendee two full hours before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream
You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and powerpoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the powerpoint.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
You will receive the pdf handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
Complimentary Coleman Report Live! News Show with Bob Coleman from 1:50 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Log and dial in ten minutes before each Coleman webinar to hear the “Complimentary Coleman Report Live! News Show” with Bob Coleman.
We do this for two reasons. First, the pre-show confirms you are successfully connected to the webinar. Second, we provide you a synopsis of the current news to help you place what is happening to the small business lending industry in context. Join us for this free feature!
The Fine Print
1) The single user registration fee of $389 is based on location not attendance. You may have as many people in one location attend. You may distribute the materials to anybody in your company.
2) For only $100 more ($489), you may invite as many people from your institution from as many locations as you wish. (You also get the reply link and transcript!) We will forward you a link that allows you to sign up as many people as you wish.
3) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
4) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
5) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guaranty — no questions asked.
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to email@example.com with “Register 60-Days Webinar” in Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 607 Foothill Blvd., # 546, La Cañada, CA
5) Click here for paying using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
607 Foothill Blvd # 546
La Cañada, CA 91012
(c) 2016 All Rights Reserved