Secondary Market and how you will be impacted by new products, regulatory
changes and the election results.
Specifically, we will discuss:
1. Are Premiums in the SBA 7(a) Secondary Market too high? If so, why and could
2. Now that the FMLP Program has expired, how will lenders move 504 1st liens
3. Introducing SBA 7(a) benchmark indexes for the 7(a) pool and IO Strip market.
4. How have SBA 7(a) loans performed over the past year? How will defaults and
5. How Basel III will effect small business lending, including the SBA?
6. Lastly, with the election behind us, how will SBA lending be impacted by the
Ronald J. Ryan, CFA, Founder and CEO of Ryan ALM, Inc. Ron has a long history of
Bob Judge, Partner, GLS. Bob, a recognized expert in the valuation of
topics which will impact your business over the next year.
The cost for the Conference is $995. Please call 818-790-4591, or email Joe
Who should attend:
A few nearby hotels are:
The Quincy (202) 233-4320
Best Western Georgetown (202) 457-0565
Washington Marriott (202) 872-1500
Washington Circle Hotel (202) 872-1680
Five Easy Ways to Order:
Call Joseph Coleman at 800-617-1380
Just send your email address to email@example.com.
Order Online with Paypal
Mail a check with the
607 Foothill Blvd, #546
La Cañada, CA 91012
(c) 2012 All Rights Reserved