Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Download a Registration Form
1) Register Immediately by Ordering Online Here!
2) Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the webinar name in the subject line. For previous customers we will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file.
3) Or, call Joseph Coleman at 818-790-4591 extension 1.
4) Fax an order form to 818-790-7859.
5) You can even send a check with an order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Parkway #4525, Mission Viejo, CA 92690.
Millions of dollars in potential SBA lending fines face your institution from many different actors — Your regulators. Department of Justice False Claim Settlements. Even the CFPB.
And add SBA to the list of agencies who can fine you. The May 8th passage of H.R. 4743 will soon give SBA authority to impose fines up to $250,000 on non-compliant SBA lenders.
We’ll discuss the recent federal register notice that ups lender responsibilities with SBA strict confidential requirements — SBA reviews and PARRiS scores.
Also, SBA borrower privacy rules require lenders to be extremely diligent in handling borrower personal identify and financial information. You need to know the law, and rules of who can see what.
This webinar will tell you the traps you need to be aware of in SBA confidential and privacy laws and rules.
Fortunately, we have the expert panelists to help you avoid traps, and be compliant with SBA confidentiality laws and rules.
Former SBA Associate Administrator in charge of OCRM and Former SBA Deputy Director of the Little Rock Loan Servicing Center will tell you what is, and what is not allowed to be SBA compliant — for the SBA Lender and the CDC.
SBA Confidentiality Compliance
- A Review of 13 CFR 120.1060 — Confidentiality Requirements
- A Review of the 8/21/17 SBA Federal Register Notice
- SBA Review of Lender Confidentiality Requirements
- Confidentiality of Reports
- Confidentiality of Risk Ratings
- Other related Confidential Information
- Definition of Permitted Parties who can view Confidential Reports
- Creating a List of Permitted Parties
- SBA is requiring “Consulting Language” in the LSP agreements in order for the LSP providers to work with certain PARRiS Risk Data and Data Pack and/or Portal information.
- This Coleman webinar will cover LSP rules and Agreement Formats that must be compliant with SBA’s confidentiality protocol.
- SBA Capital Access Database Control
- Assigning SBA Viewing Privileges
- SBA Form 1919
- SBA Required Disclosures by the Lender
- Spouse Consent and Signature Issues
- Internal Access to SBA Files
- Working with outside parties — Vendors, Loan Broker, CPA, Attorney
- Sharing of information between the CDC and the Lender
- Sharing of information between a LSP and the Lender
- Sharing of information between the Lender and its CPA and outside review teams
- Regulators Review of Handling of Borrower Personal Identity Information
- Handling of Personal Identity Information
- SBA 912 Form Logistics
- Logistics of IRS Form 4506-T
- Credit Reporting
- Charge-Off Reporting
- Who should have Control and Access to SBA’s Capital Access Database?
- Who should have Access to the PARRiS Score?
- What to do when confidential SBA information is inadvertently leaked
- What to do when SBA borrower information is sent to a wrong email address
- Steps to Avoid False Claim Actions
- Steps to Avoid Fraud
- Website SBA Lending Disclosures
- SBA Decal, Logo and Representations Guidance
Lance Sexton served as Deputy Director of the SBA Little Rock Commercial Loan Servicing Center managing the Servicing of SBA Loans, the liquidation of SBA Express Loans, and the Liquidation of SBA 504 loans in a 24 state area. Lance has 30 years of experience in the origination, servicing, and liquidation of SBA Loans, ten years of experience directly managing portfolios of SBA loans that are both performing and nonperforming, and six years of experience as a small business owner.
Brent Ciurlino is the Chief Operating and Risk Officer for Freedom Small Business Lending. Mr. Ciurlino served as the Director, Office of Credit Risk Management / Asst. Associate Administrator for the U.S. Small Business Administration (“SBA”) from January 2012 through September 2015 and was the Senior Executive Service member and primary regulatory & risk officer for the $105 billion SBA portfolio, overseeing the more than 4,500 program lenders. Mr. Ciurlino was recruited and appointed by the Cabinet Level Administrator to transform the SBA credit and program risk management with a directive to strengthen oversight of the SBA Office of Capital Access.
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street.” He is the founder of the Coleman Publishing, a publisher of newsletters, reports, data and a producer of conferences, webinars and online training videos — to help finance professionals become small business lending experts. Bob is the nationally recognized expert on small business financing. He has appeared frequently on Fox Business News, NPR and other numerous media outlets. He is sourced by all print media including the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg. He is a frequent speaker about small business lending throughout the US and EU. Bob has a BA in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California. His passion is getting capital to Main Street and Rural American small business.
Certificates of Participation
All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
We will automatically forward a certificate of participation for those who are registered to attend the webinar via GoToWebinar.
If you have purchased the unlimited site license and would like certificates for all who attend simply forward their names and email addresses to email@example.com. She will email the certificates to all attendees.
Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to ask pre-webinar questions.
About Coleman Webinars
Coleman is the largest producer of small business banking video webinars and online training for the banking industry.
Our faculty are professional instructors are the absolute experts in their fields.
Why a Coleman Training Webinar?
It’s very cost effective. No airfare, no hotels. Just cram as many people as you wish into your conference room and turn on the computer. You have several options to view the program. You may watch on screen, or listen in on your phone.
You can choose to have any many connections nationwide as you wish when you purchase unlimited access for only $589.
A great benefit of the program is that you may have your questions answered by the faculty. All of our webinars are recorded. Buyers of the unlimited site license option will receive a DVD recording of the event to share with anyone you wish.
A transcript of the program is also provided to purchasers of the unlimited site license.
How it Works
We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to email@example.com, and he will schedule a test run.
There are two ways to access the webinar. The first is to simply click on the link we will provide when you register.
If you have a firewall issue, or you can’t get the GoToWebinar link to work, don’t panic!
The second way to access the webinar is directly from the GoToWebinar website. You will simply need to input the webinar ID and access code. These will also be provided when you register, and again the day before the webinar when we distribute the handouts.
Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 12:00pm ET. This will give each attendee two full hours before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream
You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and PowerPoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the PowerPoint.
Telephone Only Option
You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
You will receive the PDF handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
The Fine Print
1) The single user registration fee of $389 is based on location not attendance. You may have as many people in one location attend. You may distribute the materials to anybody in your company.
2) For only $200 more ($589), you may invite as many people from your institution from as many locations as you wish. (You also get the reply link and transcript!) We will forward you a link that allows you to sign up as many people as you wish.
3) Substitutions are allowed at no charge.
4) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product.
5) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guaranty — no questions asked.
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to email@example.com with “Register SBA Confidentiality Rules Webinar” in the Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Pkwy, #4525, Mission Viejo, CA 92690
5) Click “Add to Cart” to pay using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
28081 Marguerite Pkwy #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
(c) 2018 All Rights Reserved