SBA or PPP Loan Past Due! @ 31 Days, Now What? — Webinar 12/1
What are the Critical steps a Prudent Lender must do as a SBA Loan Approaches 60 days Delinquent?
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Go to Registration and Payment | Download a Registration Form
What is a non-performing SBA loan?
There are a number of triggers for classifying a loan non-performing with the largest trigger being 60-days delinquent.
This webinar will make your servicing staff experts on handling non-performing loans—from pre-delinquency, through delinquency and out again where possible.
Join award winning Coleman webinar instructor Lance Sexton, as he covers all of the actions you must perform as the 60-day trigger approaches.
The webinar will address SBA 7(a), SBA 504, and SBA PPP loan requirements.
- Factors that put the SBA loan in liquidation.
- When and how to notify SBA of the numerous actions you must take.
- How to use the SBA Loan Servicing Matrix for loans approaching 60 days past due.
- All about site visits – A thorough analysis of prudent lender site visit responsibilities.
- What you must do to document collateral. Importantly, what do to if collateral is missing.
- What to do if there is a documentation problem with the loan.
- How to manage the borrower during this transitional phase.
- The steps SBA allows you to perform for the care and preservation of collateral.
- When you should prepare the liquidation plan and how to obtain SBA’s approval.
- How to apply loan payments when the loan is in default.
- When and how to repurchase the loan from the secondary market.
- What are prudent and acceptable care and preservation of collateral expenses?
- How do you obtain SBA’s approval?
- How do you document and get reimbursed for litigation and CPC expenses?
Your Professional Coleman SBA Webinar Instructors:
Lance Sexton, Coleman Faculty Instructor A former small business owner, Lance Sexton has a successful history of working with small business owners and students related to entrepreneurship and SBA loan origination, servicing, and liquidation.
He has earned three industry SIPA awards for “Best Online Learning Product”.
Lance has over 30 years of experience, including ten years directly managing portfolios of SBA loans.
Lance was an entrepreneurship faculty member of the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas. He is an Executive Vice President of BankOZK and has been affiliated with Coleman Publishing for over five years.
Bob Coleman is the Author of “Money Money Everywhere and Not a Drop for Main Street.” He is the founder of Coleman Publishing, a publisher of newsletters, reports, data, conferences, webinars, online training videos — to help finance professionals become small business lending experts.
Bob is the nationally recognized expert on small business financing. He has appeared frequently on Fox Business News, NPR and other numerous media outlets. He is sourced by all print media. He is a frequent speaker about small business lending throughout the US and EU. Bob has a BA in Medieval History from the University of California Santa Barbara and a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
Bob has earned numerous SIPA industry awards including “Podcast of the Year” and as a producer of events and video training.
His passion is getting capital to Main Street and Rural American small business.
Participants Earn Certificates of Participation All Coleman Webinar attendees will receive a certificate of participation. This documents your continuing education history for SBA and your regulators.
Participant Questions Questions are strongly encouraged. There are two ways to ask a question during the webinar. The first is to ask the question via the chat box on the GoToWebinar dashboard. The second way is to send an email to email@example.com. Also, feel free to ask pre and post-webinar questions.
How the Webinar Works We use GoToWebinar for the webinar platform. You will receive a link that will direct you to an Internet site to view the presentation. If you would like to test this process to make sure you will be able to access the link through your system’s firewall, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will schedule a test run. Note we will open the webinar for attendees to join at 1:30pm ET. This will give each attendee thirty minutes before the webinar begins to troubleshoot any technical issues. Call (818) 790-4591 if you need assistance.
All Coleman Webinar Speakers are seen Live via Video Stream You will see our speakers live through a video feed. You may customize the size of the speaker and powerpoint presentations by clicking on the webcam button on the GoToWebinar dashboard. You may position the speakers at the top, bottom, right or left hand sides. You may also choose to eliminate the video stream and just view the powerpoint.
Telephone Only Option You may also choose to listen to the program on your telephone. The phone number will be provided with the handouts.
PDF Handouts You will receive the pdf handout via email the day before the event. These may be distributed to all of your attendees.
Replay Link If something comes up and you miss any part of the webinar, or there are technical issues such as a power failure, Internet dropout, fire alarm drills, actual fires or, earthquake (yes that has happened!) simply email email@example.com and he will send you a link you may watch all or part of the webinar at your leisure. There is no charge for this service.
The Fine Print 1) Substitutions are allowed at no charge. 2) Cancellations receive a 100% credit for any Coleman product. 3) As with all our products, we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee — no questions asked. Five Easy Ways to Order!
1) Previous customers need only to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register 60-Days Delinquent Webinar” in Subject Line. We will do all the paperwork and charge your credit card on file, or send you a PayPal request.
2) Call Joseph Coleman at Customer Service at 818-790-4591 extension 1
3) Fax the order form to: 818-790-7859
4) Mail the order form to: Coleman Publishing, 28081 Marguerite Pkwy #4525, Mission Viejo, CA 92690
5) Click “Add to Cart” to pay using PayPal
Editor, Coleman Report
28081 Marguerite Pkwy, #4525
Mission Viejo, CA 92690-4525
(c) 2021 All Rights Reserved